Wapun Meadow No Admittance (Except on party business!)
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick’s jaw clenched as the bird sounded off a long and raucous noise, but it seemed his words would not fall on deaf ears.
the boy held his ground, lip circling; he was cold, cold; he felt nothing beyond the deepening bite of rage. how difficult would it be to reach out, to grapple the bird’s huge and hideous neck, to snap it?
”you can’t have her. i want to make a trade,” merrick offered in a cold voice. ”i’ll hunt for you until the debt is paid. in return, you let me bury my m —”
oh, how the word choked him
” — bury her. all of her,” he added with a dire glint to his copperburn eyes.
Messages In This Thread
No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 04, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 08, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 15, 2019, 01:07 PM