Wapun Meadow No Admittance (Except on party business!)
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
yes, yes — would be and it was. merrick gazed quietly at the bird, mind churning with what he could offer instead of his mother's stiffening corpse.
"if you let me bury her now, i'll hunt you rabbits after," the boy muttered. it would be a poor substitute for the meat that could be prised from indra's delicate bones,
but
a hitching sob rose finally in merrick's throat; he stared with a new horror down at the lifeless form, as if for the first time comprehending the enormity of what he had done, the first time again and again and again again again again 
salt tang crept into his mouth; merrick lurched forward, gesturing violently at the bird to follow
he must get away away away away
Messages In This Thread
No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 04, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 08, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 15, 2019, 01:07 PM