Frogspawn Swamp The Ultimate Wrench
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Dragon? Wraen looked at Penn, feeling puzzled for a moment at, what he was refering to. Understanding quickly dawned upon her and some quick thoughts later, she nodded in agreement. IF it had truly been a dragon, then it had looked nothing, what she had ever imagined it to be. Tall, beautiful, lizard like creatures with leathery wings and fearsome, but somewhat royal appearance as well. That - on the other hand - had made a very loud and unpleasant noise, paid no attention to her (though, what if it had?) and flown off. It had hardly looked like a thing that could have been alive. 

She looked up in the direction, where the dragon had flown away, and it crossed her mind that many things that she had been told about, but never seen with her own eyes, might not be, what she had imagined. So, Penn could be right and it had been a real dragon. "This stuff fell from it. I dunno - doesn't look like an egg or anything," Wraen related the story. "It just vibrates and..." she looked down at, what was the screen of the tablet, and was surprised to see a blurry version of herself looking back at her. "Hey, I see my reflection in it. Have a look," she invited Penn to look also.
Messages In This Thread
The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - November 12, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Penn - November 30, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Penn - November 30, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Penn - December 05, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Penn - December 20, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Penn - December 21, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: The Ultimate Wrench - by Wraen - December 22, 2019, 01:19 PM