Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No, Hydra confirmed, her gaze falling back upon him to make sure he knew she meant it. But after a beat, Hydra sighed. You have done well to come to us. One way or another, this wrong will be made right, she soothed, in thinking of what it might take to temper her own wrath. 

Nothing.

But Orochi, then, would find his revenge someday against those who wronged him. Hydra would not do it herself; her goal was to find her brother, alive. And well. Orochi would likely kill him without meaning to; he had no control. No... anything. He had nearly died coming to them this day; Hydra wanted to cultivate the raw energy she saw in him, but Revui—he was more important. At least while she believed part of his lack of returning was for his needing aid. 

You are injured. There is no shame in that; but you yourself asked for our aid. To do that best, we must go now. Rest, and do what you will once you have so long as it does not risk Revui. You have him to thank for your life now, just as he might have you to thank for his. Arcturus, come, she commanded, and with that—Hydra moved toward their territory. She had made herself clear to her family; they knew better than to take him beyond Lyra's medicinal den. Lyra was there to ensure it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:57 AM