Moonspear he tests his might against what his eyes can't see
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra thought nothing of his quiet way; she had come to see he was not dull after all, and he had spoken enough when necessary that Hydra understood now that it was simply a matter of preference. He learned after all, and could listen as he did now. Indeed, Hydra drawled, licking her chops, it is. This is not wolfscent, but prey. Hare, it seemed like; small, but food was food. 

Shifting her own weight, Hydra lifted her head as her gaze remained upon her son. Try and determine which direction it might have gone in, she encouraged. The scent-trail was not too old, but plenty of things—such as her wolves—had disrupted it. Do your best to focus only upon that scent. I know there are many others among it, but this one different scent... remember it. Pick it apart for what about it is so different. She did not expect for him to be able to do so correctly this very moment, but that would be their task for now. He would, by the end of their lesson, be able to hone in on a scent at the very least, and know if the scent was worth pursuing or if it was best to leave be in favor of something else.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: he tests his might against what his eyes can't see - by Hydra - November 26, 2019, 11:28 AM