Moonspear amidst the mists and coldest frosts
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
wrapping up so i can have some new ones with my boys <3

It took them little more time to find her. It was Osiris who called to her first, and Hydra moved through the shadows and looked to him with a pleased rumble, gaze then shifting to Atlas. Well done, the both of you, she drawled in a rare moment of praise. The clues this time had been evident and easy to follow, though as their training continued it would become all the more difficult to pursue. Nosing the meat toward them, Hydra invited them to it. They were learning to begin to earn their keep in such a way. 

She settled in a seated position, fielding and answering their questions as they came. Hydra was glad to educate them and hoped all that she informed them of they would absorb. It felt as though now was the time such a day had come, which was a relief; repeating herself was a tiresome thing, though for them she would do so. Hydra herself was getting a better grasp on the mind of young—when things stuck, and when things would not. She had speculated such things with her younger siblings, but it was far easier to get a grasp on it when they were your own in that there was even less time apart. 

When they all tired themselves, Hydra would harry them a little more with other tasks to exhaust them; sleep these days was much easier now that she knew how to expend their energy, but she always liked to make sure. That in mind Hydra soon left them to their own devices when @Jarilo came to bond with them, moving to find @Dirge to hunt for larger game.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 02, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 10, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 11:46 AM