Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Chanel 

With the recent and very rapid influx of Blackthorns and Towhee's family members, Wraen had not only lost track on, what was going on in the pack, but she suddenly felt left out as well. Sure - Phox was her cousin and Blackthorn family were her friends - but they had a shared history, which she was not part of and could not relate to. She observed them band together excitedly, form their little, cheerful, close-knit groups and suddenly wished to return to the time, when her home had been a handful of wolves and their children. 

Therefore she sought out the only person, who was just as new to the current group as her. Chanel had expressed interest in becoming a scout, the Sovereign had promissed her to show around and now, when the idea of getting out of the crowded and loud place the Sun Mote Copse had become was more appealing than ever, she found the young girl and offered to disappear for a while. The coast had seemed the best option to do so - especially, since Wraen had often scavenged there and they could get a different variety of sea-food than back home. 

"I met a wolf once here, who showed me, how to eat clams," she told Chanel, when they had arrived. "Then there were plenty of those in the pools."

Assumed some things. PM me, if you wish to change anything.
Messages In This Thread
Book of nature - by Wraen - December 23, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - December 23, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - December 24, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 01, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 02, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 16, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 18, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - February 09, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - February 14, 2020, 02:25 PM