Moonspear shot caller
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What he shared was no surprise, and Hydra was able to deduce who it had belonged to for the sole reason that Katya had shared such news with her. Yes; her remaining upon the mountain, as Speedy ought to have done, permitted me to do what our mother before us had to do when other she-wolves without mates fell into heat, she informed. Her eyes were bright with pride, though, as she considered the strength of her brother to be able to resist it; he had done what their father could not. It is the will of nature, to guarantee the continuation of ones line. Some do so recklessly, thoughtlessly, selfishly, at the cost of their children and their pack. And you leaving the mountain does not mean safety from this season, brother. Do you remember Zafina? She had fled, and bred, during her season. She had been chased from Moonspear, too, once her pregnancy had been revealed—and brought back to them her slaughtered young. 

Speedy, too, had left—not to be protected, as they had come to find out once the truth was revealed. Breeding is a privilege. But it is also a responsibility. Were the prey not to have returned this year, even I would have withheld from becoming with child in favor of repleneshing the mountain and becoming stronger with what we have, but fortunately, the prey had returned by now in droves. Still, she wanted him to understand the importance of considering all things with the season upon them. He was a leader, too, so he ought to understand the policy their parents had also always enforced now that he was old enough to understand it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
shot caller - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: shot caller - by Arcturus - February 03, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: shot caller - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: shot caller - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: shot caller - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: shot caller - by Arcturus - February 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: shot caller - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: shot caller - by Arcturus - March 13, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: shot caller - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: shot caller - by Arcturus - March 14, 2020, 08:21 PM