Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Great. Mom. 

She smelled different- more like herself- but he couldn't be too sure. So he'd done everything he could to try and outpace her, hastening his step when he realized her scent was getting closer- but he simply couldn't do it. He put on too much speed for too long, and ended up winded. He forced himself to keep trotting until she caught up, more for his own reputation than anythin else. And then his mother had the energy not only to poke fun at him, but to give him a shove too- which sent him tripping over his own feet for a second before he recovered. "Workin'. On it." He panted. "Cardio sucks."  He didn't want to explain himself any further, as he wanted to catch his breath- and fortunately, his mother let him do so. 

They'd walked a little ways when he finally drew in a deep breath, held it for a moment, and then exhaled slowly. There. Better. "So I assume you hunted me down 'cause you want something?" He asked, casting his mother a skeptical side-eye. He hoped she was just asking for something- and that she didn't want to talk. He knew what'd been going on with her, and had purposefully avoided her. He hadn't avoided her for the week just to talk about it, afterwards. He read her expression, and winced. "Just don't...I don't want details."
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 04:02 PM