Moonspear Leave me your wake to remember you by
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ears pricked as Dragomir asked his question. This time she heard him, and Hydra looked as though she had remembered something. Ah; I tasked her with finding Ying, a she-wolf who seeks to build an army, which could be of benefit to us. We each had a squabble, though in the end Ying recognized her error. I wanted Isilme to see what Isilme's judgment might be, she informed. It was important that Ying's actions truly have been impulse that had then be curbed than her attacking at random as it pleased... but she trusted that Isilme could hold her own by now, with her training. That Isilme did not inform Dragomir came as some surprise to Hydra, given she knew how much her brother cared for her... but perhaps she simply wanted to get the job done, and come home. She should be returning soon; it is a few days from here, Hydra drawled. Hydra did not know that Ying had extended her trip within the Wilderness; she imagined Ying would be returning home to discuss the new developments with her sister. 

She looked to him and he was another step nearer; for her own part, Hydra did not move. She had told her children much of heat and what it meant, though had not been able to spell it out for Dragomir or his sister more than she had at the meeting for her own preoccupations with the season. In part to curb the season of others, though also to embrace her own. This is heat, Hydra drawled, and as alpha female, this scent is my right and my right alone to bear upon Moonspear—unless another she-wolf has been granted breeding rights by Dirge and I, she informed. When a she-wolf bears this scent, she can become with child. It lasts... for a week. Only an alpha female can stop the heat of another woman... males cannot resist it, she supplied him with this information readily enough, her ears pricked forward as she recalled Speedy. Some she-wolves cannot control themselves. It is why they must be put out of heat, lest they try and breed with every man in the Wilds. Others... others can have some awareness, but even she was losing the lens of that; Hydra blinked, then, remembering she was talking to Dragomir. What had they been speaking about? 

Where was @Dirge, too? She shifted her weight, that ancient itch returning—though it made her skin crawl as she looked to Dragomir. Son. She could put him to a task, and she would. You can resist this scent this year, but only just; my brothers and sons will, wisely, be avoiding me. Still, you must assist in the protection of me so none might take advantage, just as they do, Hydra drawled. Dirge did too, though was not here now; here came that longing. Sit. Stay. With Dragomir still there, she knew that to stand would be to tempt him further—the scent was stifled some this way, and instinctively she knew to linger this way for now. And ensure that while I am busy, they, too, are not busy, Hydra drawled. Saddling him with this responsibility felt right—she wanted him to lead, and so, what better way to see how he handled that task with this starter-quest?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 02, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 03, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 07, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Leave me your wake to remember you by - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 09:54 AM