Sun Mote Copse He said I'm fabulously rich
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
btw I LOVE seeing that you rolled for the moves in tabletop :D
Without a second thought, Bronco moved forward alongside his father-in-law HRRR DEE DRRRRR stepfather as they stalked through the aspen, gingerly doing their best to avoid making noise so as to avoid sending their intended prey into flight. But just as things seemed to be silent and still, the thundering sound of wingbeats caused him to crouch and grimace as the birds were flushed into the air. He, like Phox, quickly scoured the area to see if there was one, perhaps, that showed signs of being a mother- and fortunately for them, it did. When it crept off in one direction, holding its wing out and making a sad, sulking noise, Bronco went in the opposite direction assuming she was trying to lure the predators toward her. He could hear Phox lunging after the bird and tought he caught the sound of wingbeats again- when he saw them. 

Ther were feathered, but huddled in fear and they doubted themselves. Charging the small gathering, Bronco forced several of them into their first flush- and they furiously sought to beat their way into the air with soft, but feathery wings but he was upon them within seconds. One of them barely managed to leap and was snatched before it could take off. The second was a weaker fledgeling who managed to take flight initially, but sank back toward the ground just enough so that Bronco was able to  cross the distance in a few bounds and with one leap- he snatched it out of the air. 

Neither of them did he kill, as he intended to bring them back for the kids. They were just about meal-sized for them too, he thought. Neither could fly, especially not now. He brought the second catch toward where the first remained cowered against the ground, injured and frozen in fear and dread. He dropped his catch and gazed over toward where he could see Phox, in the distance- unsuccessful. "To be fair-" He called out, "-I had the easier job." He said, with a lopsided grin, intending to at least offer some reassurance in the face of failure.
Messages In This Thread
He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - March 16, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Sinaht - April 02, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 02, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Sinaht - April 06, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 06, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 24, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - May 21, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - May 21, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - May 21, 2020, 07:42 PM