Grouse Thicket I want a ticket to anywhere
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The last thing Bronco expected was what ended up happening. As soon as he was spotted, Bronco expected either to be ignored, or that the piebald male might charge toward him to chase him off. He skittered back a few steps when suddenly, the young male bounded toward him, in an almost playful manner. Bronco might have responded in kind had the male not bourne a physique that made him feel unsettled, but he realized quickly how wrong he might have been to judge so quickly, based on the fact that he'd never seen anyone like this before. 

At first, he wondered if maybe the relief the male put on was to set him at ease, so as to catch him off guard, as some sort of ploy...But he reminded himself that the world was not so cruel, and honestly, there was nothing that felt out of place about the relief his companion exhibited. He didn't seem to be acting or faking, and if he was- Bronco would've had to admit that he was fooled. Still, he wasn't completely lulled into a sense of security, and remained somewhat stiff- though he did deign to answer. 

"Uhm...No," He said, "It doesn't go on forever," He clarified. Even the sound of that statement was ridiculous- how could anywhere go on forever? But maybe this guy was just exaggerating. Maybe he had a few screws loose, though; how was he to know? "I'm pretty sure...Well, West is a plateau...East is mountains, and North-west-ish is the ocean, but..." He said, lifting his head slightly to gaze toward the sky- which was grey, and ambiguous. "S'kinda hard to tell which way is which." He admitted, bashfully turning his ears back. He omitted the fact that his pack was to the South-east, of course. "Where are you, uhm, going?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Clarence - March 30, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Clarence - March 30, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: I want a ticket to anywhere - by RIP Bronco - March 31, 2020, 12:01 AM