Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There are other fighters, but it could never hurt to train with them. And then there are our younger members who could afford to learn more. I think in every spar there is something new to be learned. And you are not from among the Wilds; perhaps you fight differently, she drawled. Even she felt sure she could learn something from Kane, despite all of her abilities. There are surely some that can be trained. You can call to the pack and see who might be interested in a lesson; I would surely come, she hummed, with a wave of her tail. She quite liked the idea of it.

As for his inquiry, Hydra's ear flicked. I ask that all who travel do so in pairs. So, in a way, yes. But it is not something I actively enforce; in this, you are free to make your own choices... at your own peril, she drawled. Hydra could not protect her wolves from their own stupidity. If they wanted to walk into danger, alone, in knowing of its existence... well, she could not have her eyes on them all. If you see it, though, perhaps you could join them to watch one anothers backs, she offered, hopeful he might.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM