Sun Mote Copse First of all, there's the name that the family use daily
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He followed his sister into the thicket, but came to an abrupt halt when he managed to shove his head through a gap in the branches that then blocked him from the shoulders down. He pulled backwards, to get himself un-stuck, and had to parry his way around the brush so that he didn't get stuck again. He lifted his head to pick out the wolverine-patterned youth, who was looking up and bouncing on her tip-toes like a playful ballerina. 

He looked up and his lips were naturally pulled into a sort of frown. The nest was fairly large- not like anything he'd ever seen a robin or a sparrow nest in, so he had his misgivings about disturbing such a thing, anyway. But Alyx begged and pleaded for him to reach up and try to dislodge the thing, which would be a challenge on a few different fronts. First of all, he wasn't entirely certain that the nest was completely abandoned, or that it was right to be taking other animals' nests. But...This was his little sister. And this was their home...And anything that wanted to live within their borders had to respect the fact that the pack was the boss; and his sister was the Princess of the bosses. 

He heaved a small sigh, and approached the tree, planting his front feet against the trunk and gazing up toward the nest. There was no way he could reach it from the ground, and he didn't see any way of being able to climb the tree when he circled it. "I dunno, Princess, I'm not sure I can reach that," He answered truthfully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: First of all, there's the name that the family use daily - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 12:18 PM