Moonspear Vienna
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Hearing the crimes committed against Hydra's family by wolves who knew no boundaries made Bronco bristle and fume, though he felt something unsettling rise in his chest that caused his heart to beat like a caged bird. He empathized with Hydra, having known the keen pain of seeing a family member succumb, slowly and painfully, to infection. He remembered how he felt the day he saw his cousin attacked by a stranger, pinned to the ground and bitten, and felt a mix of anger and illness cause his stomach to lurch, though he clenched his jaws together to keep the acid from rising in his throat. He felt as though his bruised ribs were squeezing his lungs, causing a dull ache to thrum in the muscles of his abdomen. He was angry that these wolves existed- and while the thought of harming or killing another wolf made him feel queasy, he could not simply stand by while these alleged Saints roamed the free lands, attacking young wolves and ones who could not defend themselves...Ones who had done nothing to invite aggression. Wolves who committed those crimes needed to be punished, if not eliminated. 

Still- he was incredibly relieved when he was told that he was not expected to go on a spree, seeking out and destroying any of the wolves who were described, and felt very reassured when he was told that he was expected, instead, to call for aid should he come upon one of them. While he wasn't comfortable fighting two against one, as it was generally unfair, it seemed to him that their new enemies had already done enough to justify an unfair fight, if they were attacking defenceless wolves. He was also given time to heal, which he would gladly take; part of him even hoped that the Saints would wander away or be chased off before his ribs healed so that he wouldn't have to make any hard decisions, or take part in an execution. 

"I'll do everything I can," He answered quietly, still somewhat lost in thought. "While I heal...I can spend some time with the kids in the pack," He suggested. "I'm...Good with kids," He said softly, with a faint smile. That was something he could do without suffering from a moral dilemma.
Messages In This Thread
Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 26, 2020, 12:44 PM