Moonspear lay with the lion-hearts
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Minty," He said, as he gazed down at her. There was something sort of cool and breezy about the colour of her cerulean eyes, though he would naturally associate the scent of mint with something green. For comedic effect, though, he leaned in to give the top of her head a sniff, laughed, and jokingly laughed. "Minty-fresh," He commented, a slight wrinkle to his nose, as the child definitely smelled like she needed a bath. He got the inclination that perhaps this child was dirty more than she was clean; and it seemed like her parents simply allowed it to happen by now, which was fair enough. She was just a kid. 

"I been a mud-monster for prolly....Well, since the rain started," He lowered his head and whispered, given the fact that apparently, mud-monsters were a sort of secret thing.  And that wasn't far from the truth- he'd found it impossible to get himself completely clean from his border patrols since he'd come to the mountain, and had simply accepted the fact that this life wouldn't leave him quite so glossy and pampered-looking. "But you wanna know what I was before I was a mud-monster?" He asked, giving her a grin that spread slowly across his silly expression.
Messages In This Thread
lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 12, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 12, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 13, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - September 06, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - September 07, 2020, 10:31 AM