Moonspear only i, to welcome back.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco knew that her sense of humour was somewhat stiff, but still found her to be good company as she put up with his capricious ways without belittling him. Her frank comment made him chuckle, and he watched as she tried to dust some of the mica off her pelt. When she turned her head to flick some of it off, he buried his muzzle in the shimmering fur of his chest, waited until she turned her face around, and then reached forward hoping to leave yet another streak of shimmery, silvery dust trailing down her cheek just below her cheekbone. 

"It suits you," He said, having surprised himself with just how fantastic she looked with a bit of shimmer to her pelt. The soft brush of shimmer below her cheekbone really made her eye pop, and he felt himself blushing. There was something so beautiful about Desdemona's angular features; but he got the feeling that she didn't see herself that way. "You look like...A night-storm of stars," He said softly, with a fond smile. But he wouldn't force her, of course, to continue decorating herself if she didn't want to. 

"The c-" WAIT A SECOND, no. This was the time to be charming. He usually told others about the cave he lived in, with Meerkat, and how it had mica dust in the walls, but that was boring. He cleared his throat. "I was patrolling near the tip of Moonspear one night, just...Trying to get above the clouds to get away from the rain," He said. "When I saw this silvery light- this....Frosty, shimmery light that was racing toward me through the sky, like it was falling down from the sky," He said. "It shimmered and sparkled as it fell, but it was....I caught it, and it was lighter than I expected it to be. Like...A rock, but much lighter. An' about the size of both my paws together," He said, placing them side by side to indicate size. "It was very cold. But I carried it down the mountain, an' brought it in the cave where I live with Meerkat, 'cause I thought it was pretty. But when I got it there- it just went POOF- and sent dust everywhere." He said. "So now, it's all over the walls of our cave, and all over us...It's like living in the middle of the starry sky, at night."
Messages In This Thread
only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 11, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 13, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 14, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 22, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 29, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 30, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - October 08, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - October 11, 2020, 02:39 PM