The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It felt amazing to Bronco to hear that Wraen was feeling better than she had the day he'd left. Of course, that didn't imply that she felt one hundred percent herself, but she looked fine to him, and had just admitted that her life had improved. He couldn't be completely guiltless, knowing that he was the one who'd caused a detriment to the quality of her life, but at least it came as some relief to know she was faring well, at least. 

She offered to take him to find Maia- and while he did want to see her too, he didn't want to miss out on any time he had with Wraen, especially now that she wasn't tied to one location. "I'm glad they're with you, an' that they're doing well- maybe later, hmm? I just wanna spend some time with you," He said, poking his nose out to boop the end of hers with his. A little spark of static electricity gave him a zap that made him wriggle his nose. 

Wraen seemed open to the possibility of him joining them- which, in Bronco's books, wasn't really on the table at the moment. But- he was intrigued when she said she'd have to consider more "serious" things. As though on cue, Bronco flopped down onto the ground, rolling over onto his back and looking up at Wraen with a silly grin. He reached up with one foot as though to stroke the underside of her chin. "Serious stuff? Why would you have to think about serious stuff with me around?" He asked with a chortle.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM