The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Bronco was not a man to stop half-way somewhere. Last year he had been nothing but a grumpy pain in the ass, from that he could go playfully and flirtatiously reckless like now, and then there were times, when he was very serious and contemplative. Colourful like a butterfly's wing he was. And Wraen loved him for the ease she had, when they spoke. It entered her mind that were she any younger and viewed him less as a dear nephew, but more as an eligible bachelor, she would try to snare him. Just for the fun of it. Just to see, if she could do it. 

With a sigh she shoved those heretic thoughts aside, though a teasing grin never left her expression. "For exactly this reason," she replied and attempted to place one of her paws right on Bronco's face. "So, how is life in the mountains - does Moonspear give you all you wished for?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 01, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM