Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:218
He liked the fact that Opalia also referred to those painful, pressure-point moves as something left for a means of escaping from a stronghold, but only when it was a matter of life or death. It didn't seem fair to inflict that sort of pain simply for torture, or to win a fight by choosing one and wrestling the other into submission. It was helpful to know, though, so that he could potentially use this as a quick and effective manner to force a trespasser into submission and avoid a long, drawn-out spar if he needed to get them to give in, quickly. These tactics could definitely help him both with his offense and his self-defense. Opalia certainly was an intriguing character.

“You're right about that,” He said, his laugh complimenting hers though his voice was considerably lighter and more airy. When she mentioned going to get a snack, he nodded, his posture relaxing so that his tail could swing from side to side with the steps he took. “Sure. I think I got a good chunk of elk meat stored away, I'd be happy to share that with you, Ms. Victorious,” He offered with a kind nod. He'd learned a good deal from the spar- and was glad that he'd found an excellent place to practice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2020, 12:56 PM