Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, if I did not know better - now that you have told me - and I encountered this thing on my own, I would feel pretty confident that this is an actual proof to dragons existing. If there are dragons that can fly, why can't there be dragons that live underground and splurt water out now and then. Just for fun. Or... maybe that's the way they hunt," Wraen began rather seriously and then her imagination train got in motion and was running down the tracks on its own. She pulled breaks and asked it to stop briefly.

"What else did you encounter that I might have never ever seen in my life before?" she wanted to know more and was not pretending to do so. She was an aging wolf by the life expectancy standards in the wilds, she had seen plenty and there was 100000000 more she had never seen or encountered.

They had a very nice and entertaining conversation for the rest of their stay by the pools.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - December 07, 2020, 03:48 PM