Stone Circle "Swing for the fences, son." he must have told you once.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
at one point, merrick had thought to give revui's children to his own as servants. it was an amusing thought, avicus dragging one of the boys about, aventus the other. but as the months had worn on, as he had begun to see their worth and the stamp of their father in them, the bearwolf had considered other futures for the pair of children.
not orphans — revui had left ursus and their mother was dead. the raven queen was what they had known, she and the mad prince.
a frown as the boy's trail began to melt from the borders and into the dangerously contested land beyond. skirmishes, battles, wounds, deaths — merrick's scarred face twisted into a scowl. but he must go, must go and fetch the foolish little youngling —
ah —
"he is one of mine," the man grinned, tensing for the active strike of the highstrung wolves who existed here. single eye hard; he sauntered to the child's side, seeking to shove the stoneboy behind him. nothing more said; only the challenging smirk, the gaze that did not leave the male who seemed familiar. but merrick found the inhabitants of the circle unremarkable at best.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "Swing for the fences, son." he must have told you once. - by Merrick - November 05, 2020, 02:46 PM