Moonspear Another mission
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard the question from Conquest, and turned to look at her as she moved. The question asked gained her all the more respect; the girl did not presume to know it all, which meant she was willing to learn. An approving look was rewarded to the girl, before she drawled, asking questions is always a good start, she hummed, and if I am not given a satisfying answer... I watch, and I learn. I advise you to do the same. Not all answers provided will be the answers you wish to hear, she started, beginning with a life lesson she had taught all of her children. And there is much to be gained in watching, and waiting, she continued, thinking of all the boons patience had given her. 

As for today, though? We will get you acclimated to the terrain, today. There is a place I think you might appreciate, she hummed, eyes bright. It was then her quiet son arrived, slipping into place as she spoke. Hydra regarded him firstly with a flick of her ear, pleased for his presence among them as she spoke on, The Pale. It is not in the highest reaches of Moonspear, but it is some ways from our lowlands. 

It was then she turned toward Caelum, humming, Caelum, this is Conquest, she introduced, formally now—she had shared with her children of her impending arrival—and thten her gaze turned back toward the girl, Conquest, this is one of your new peers... Caelum, she wondered how Conquest would bond with each of her peers; she seemed a woman who shared their suspicious spirit, as unafraid to use her teeth as Caelum seemed to, and Mira too. Altair, also, but first he would see if his words might find a different means. In any event, Conquest could learn much from her peers too; they had been thoroughly socialized, and Conquest could learn from those around her own age just as she could from her elders, given her limited time with her own agemates.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Another mission - by Conquest - December 05, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Another mission - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Another mission - by Conquest - December 05, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Another mission - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: Another mission - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Another mission - by Conquest - December 19, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Another mission - by Caelum - January 15, 2021, 05:32 AM