Redhawk Caldera Something's Coming
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It seemed his strong-willed sister had been suited well for a life of travel and adventure, and he envied her, partially, for having taken the time to explore and experience what life had to offer beyond the borders of a pack. He'd chosen to stay and help with his siblings, which had been immensely gratifying, of course, and he loved the rascals to bits- but it sounded like the life of a wanderer had really appealed to Nellie. He ws too much of a homebody to feel as drawn to the wilderness as she had been- but he could live vicariously through her adventures if she was willing to tell her stories. 

"Niamh can shove it, for starters," He said, wanting to dismiss the topic of their mother right off the bat. He doubted Niamh would have objected, or Nellie would have been chased away already, and he knew how much Niamh liked to try and reel her children in, only to cast them back out again when they weren't exactly the way she wanted them to be. And he felt like both he and Nellie were ready to shirk themselves of continuously following that line. "But c'mon, tell me more. I've seen a beach only once, and it was amazing. All the smells, and the little rock creatures," He said. "Though I do remember hearing stories about something Ma called a 'legless fatdog' that lived on the beach and swam in the ocean- did you see any of them?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
Something's Coming - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Something's Coming - by Nellie - January 01, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: Something's Coming - by RIP Bronco - January 01, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Something's Coming - by Nellie - January 07, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Something's Coming - by RIP Bronco - January 07, 2021, 12:37 PM