Emberwood if he's a king, he's a priest and god too
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
bit by bit they showed their intentions to him. avicus, calmed and resplendent; ashlar excited and churning with delight. quite an unlikely meet, and yet he reveled in this. the dark beautiful boy, clay beneath the budding claws of his red-girl.
aventus had taken so swiftly to the leadership that merrick found himself wishing to give the crimson sister something with which to occupy her time to that end. teeth glinted; he let out his breath, tipping amused muzzle toward avicus before focusing single eye upon ashlar.
"sooner or later, conflict always finds its way to ursus. you've seen it, perhaps," merrick breathed in amusement. "to that end, we must always be prepared for bloodshed. what better way than to practice?"
knowingness meaning to spear the jubilant boy. bear-witch knew what it was to be a hunter in ursus. did ashlar, yet?
Messages In This Thread
if he's a king, he's a priest and god too - by Merrick - March 17, 2021, 12:36 AM
RE: if he's a king, he's a priest and god too - by Merrick - March 24, 2021, 10:26 PM