Bearclaw Valley I've often seen a cat without a grin
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"well," her saintly father-in-law began, gritty tone wrapped in a winning smile that promised whatever he was about to say was definitely going to be hilarious —
—to him—
"i can't remember. but i do recall they were sort of hanging. and they itched so badly and had a foul smell. and! they looked green. or perhaps a new shade of brown."
he was teasing her.
but now merrick grew solemn. "i took them off myself and threw them into the bottom of the pond. when they turn to nothing i will be absorbed into the very soil of ursus."
he looked at arielle now, attempting to gauge the bruin-heart. aventus. 
"that's the second time his ribs have been put through hell. i ought to call him bear-breast." he laughed.
Messages In This Thread
I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 06, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 10, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 12, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 22, 2022, 06:41 PM