Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She took his accusations about as well as he could have expected. Nobody liked being called selfish, but he felt he’s been overdue in pointing that out. Fennec got what she wanted, and when something else happened, she felt no regrets. There was something about that mindset that rattled him. 

He sighed softly, and watched her go. He looked around, to the trees and the land he’d hoped to call home, and realized that he had to get on the move again. He’d surrendered the Emberwood to her, so as far as he was concerned, it was hers, now. 

To their collected followers, he felt they were owed a bit of an explanation. With a voice low and calm, he bowled out for their packmates to hear. 

”Fennec is the leader of the Emberwood now. I am stepping down and…Leaving. I wish all of you, all of the best.” His voice audibly faltered. His nose began to bleed again, as some air had tried to escape through his blocked nasal cavity. 

Head low and heart heavy, he retreated toward the Norther borders, for the next stage in his journey. 

<3 <3 <3 @ingrid @figment @blueberry
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 19, 2022, 10:05 AM