Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
It can be presumed that @Blueberry is not far away as they are travelling together and she may join the thread at any point.

It occurred to him, when the air became tinged with the scent of salt, that he had knowledge of a pack that lived along the Oceanside that he believed he’d been in good terms with, for some time. Hadn’t Alyx gone to live with them? They’d rescued her once before and while he did recall hearing a story about his mother picking a fight with the leaders of the pack, things seemed to have sorted themselves out since then. 

So he went looking for Sapphique, which he would have known at some point as being Rusalka. He wondered if Alyx still lived with them- and was surprised to find that Meerkat’s scent was actually frequent in the area. He’d thought she might be south of the mountains, where he assumed Killdeer was. Or with Towhee, at Moonglow- but he had so much catching up to do. 

He approached the sandy shore, mindful of the markings that were left as hints on well-beaches logs of driftwood. He called out, wondering if he might catch his sister’s ear, if she was indeed in the area, and see if she was still here.
Messages In This Thread
Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by RIP Bronco - March 29, 2022, 11:02 PM