Sleepy Fox Hollow pretty rude that it's not friday but ok.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
I'm cleaning out all my threadlogs to try to do a bit of a reset for myself to try to help my muse, so I'm going to wrap this one here. I hope that's okay and hope we can have an updated and hopefully faster paced one soon!

Wylla laughed aloud this time, amused. It brought to mind her own brothers. Those memories weren't so sharp with loss as they used to be, and she could think back on them with fondness now, although not in great detail. Seeking to appeal to Isa's natural competitiveness, Wylla said,You wouldn't want your brothers getting all the credit, would you?

She then explained to Isa that allies didn't necessarily need to fight — that sheer numbers were enough to turn the tables in any conflict even before blood was drawn — and told her that she didn't know when they would next visit their allies. But we'll make sure you're first to know, she promised.

Giving her daughter a playful nudge, Wylla suggested a game of hide and seek. She let Isa go first, and when her daughter hunkered down in the meadow to count, she pranced off to find a good hiding spot nearby.
Messages In This Thread
pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 01, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 10, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 22, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - July 22, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - September 24, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 08, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 29, 2022, 08:46 PM