Redhawk Caldera All the walls would fall around me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He smiled faintly, before he looked up to try and get a notion of where exactly they were, already trying to think ahead so that if she ever came to him asking you remember that day I was looking for that ONE plant he might have an answer for her. "Quite the girl scout" He commented fondly. How she could even tell what those dried plants would be in the Spring was beyond him; most things without leaves all simply looked very similar: sticks, of various thickness. 

If she'd asked the question differently, he might not have assumed that she was asking him how he was in an effort to see how he was managing. He felt exposed, as though she'd been able to see right through the friendly greeting to know that he had something he wanted to talk about. It likely showed, to, as Bronco had never had much of a poker-face. He'd never learned to have one. He wilted, visibly, and sat down. 

"Well..." He sighed. He shrugged, struggling. "I don't...I didn't try to find you, so I could bother you," He said, looking mostly at the ground. "But I...I'm not...Doing so good...?" He had to regulate his breathing to even get the confession out. He'd never been good at stifling his emotions- he'd tried, but had learned that it only ever made things worse. "Can I....Tell you....or ask you a couple things, if you're not busy?" He asked, teary-eyed.
Messages In This Thread
All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:59 PM