Redhawk Caldera All the walls would fall around me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He listened, and tried to block out the white noise that hissed all of his doubts at him. 

She's saying this to make you feel better.She doesn't really mean it.She was doing something different to Reyes' body- maybe if you'd done that, it would've worked.She doesn't know that Reyes would've died anyway.Nobody could know that.Not just everybody dies, but everyone around you dies. Dad. Prim. Finley. Elwood. Wraen. Osiris. Hydra. Toad. Mom. Reyes.

He zoned out, trying to hear what Bridget was saying over all of it. He shouldn't be asking for her advice, only to tune her out. It felt wrong, to him, to simply think that all creatures died, and therefore, when it happened, it was supposed to happen. It was likely because he feared death, and if it was that inevitable, then it would continue to hunt down all the wolves that he loved- and him as well. 

"I find it so hard to believe there wasn't...Just...Something." He said. denial.there's surely something you could have done.You didn't blow air in his mouth.You didn't catch him before he fell. "Something I could've done." He exhaled softly. "Even if there was...He's gone. I can't bring him back to life." He murmured softly. 

He inhaled. "I have no reason to mourn Reyes. He...He's hurt my family many times, and he wasn't good to Teya, either. But Sorana loved him, and...." His brow furrowed. "And she's....She's never going to have him again, and I...I kind of hate him for that. I....I lost my Dad too, when I was just a kid, and I never wanted to see that happen to anyone, ever again. And I don't think....I don't think she's ever gonna talk to me now. Not after...Not after that."
Messages In This Thread
All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:59 PM