Swiftcurrent Creek I've been awake in every state line.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Viinturuth digested the information seemingly silently—nothing that perturbed the dark Mayfair, knowing his sibling would offer his thoughts when ready. Instead, he focused upon a task, and Akavir took a moment to press his forehead against his brother’s with a gentle fierceness—a gesture of appreciation.

“Travel to Brechelient.” Surely, his brother would remember them, if only vaguely. Ibis had died as their leader. Lilitu had been raised there. “See if you can garner Lilitu’s whereabouts… and see how they are. Perhaps extend an olive branch of friendship to them.”

They had traded his daughter, allegedly, to Akashingo. He wanted to gain more information on it all… and if it was under the guise that there was no ill-memories there… Then so be it.

“Maybe take @Wren with you. Or @Arlette.”
Messages In This Thread
I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 02, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 04, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 05, 2023, 04:22 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 02, 2023, 04:30 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 28, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 28, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - December 22, 2023, 05:19 PM