Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Looks may be deceiving," Wraen replied, though secretly she felt happy for the compliment. She did not hear them often and therefore every single one was like a precious gem to be stored in the jewelbox among other spcecial things. "My brother does live with me in the pack, but he is so busy with guardian stuff and I am so busy with scouting the surrounding areas that we hardly ever meet nowadays. Like - meet properly - with sitting down and talking things over..." she missed this part the most, but the more time passed, the more she realized that this was the ways things went in life. You grew up, interests changed and you became estranged eventually.

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked. While talking they had arrived at the Bramblepoint and, since Wraen knew this place by heart, she led her companion confidently through the forest, along the paths only she knew and saw beneath the snow. "We aren't very far now," she told him, when they stopped by a small creek that ran through the woods. Even at the low temperatures it was not yet frozen, therefore the girl leaned down to have a drink.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 24, 2018, 03:53 PM