Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Bramblepoint was inhabited by many kinds of trees - alders, cottonwoods, apple and cherry trees - and among them there was a misfit. If you wanted to see and find it, all you had to do was to follow down the creek the two wolves had just drank from. After a fifteen minute brisk hike, creek grew into a little river, winding it's way through the forest. And at one riverbend sat an old willow tree. It's trunk short, but large and round, the branches long and gnarled, sticking in every direction. Unlike the most trees here - tall, slender and symmetrical, this old fellow had grown so old that he did not give a damn about, what he looked liked and, how to appeal to the general society rules. 

"Come on," she told Tam, after a moment spent to greet the old man. She led him around the tree, where one of the branches had broken this winter, thus creating an improvised stairway that led all the way up to the middle of the tree, where all the branches were branching out and at the same time there was enough space for two people to sit down and observe the area without being seen by others. "So - what do you think?" Wraen asked proudly.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 25, 2018, 06:13 PM