Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Arrille did not step-to and appear instantly before her as she expected him to, considering the fury in her voice as it died on the wind. Several other wolves arrived before he did, seemingly cowed by her presence—that made her feel incredibly smug when it should have concerned her. Nyx's beauty was the source of Wylla's ire toward her, nothing more than petty teenage jealousy, while she held no real ill will toward Chusi, but her eyes swept over them both with the barest of acknowledgement as she swung around and paced. Her black ears flicked back across her platinum neck and her lips pulled into a tight grimace which, luckily, she directed at the sand rather than her comrades.

When the accused finally did arrive, it was in far too lackadaisical a manner. Wylla rushed him with several choppy steps but stopped short of actual contact and recoiled with a hiss of a growl when she spotted the thing around his neck. Momentarily she wondered if whatever that was was the reason Drageda's wolves had attacked him—if so, she really couldn't blame them—but before she could do the same thing, Caiaphas came flying out of nowhere, cowing even the seething Alpha into stepping back several steps.

Considering she'd threatened to overthrow her mere days ago, Wylla was stunned to see Caiaphas enforcing the hierarchy. She assumed the mutinous little sea witch would have taken the opportunity to rally the pack against her here and now; she was wide-eyed and silent for a moment before she finally remembered herself and aimed a severe snarl at the collared Arrille. Her eyes were wild with animal fear and uncertainty as they lit on the collar, but the rest of her body screamed aggression. "Why did they attack you?" was what she chose to begin with, before adding, "why did you abandon my brothers, your pack mates, to be hurt by them for your sake?"

Skip rule is in effect! Please respond within 3 days of your turn beginning or the person following you is free to post over you. <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Wylla - February 24, 2018, 10:02 AM