Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Arrille's answers weren't very forthcoming. They left out a lot of detail, as far as she could tell with her limited information, and he failed to answer in any straightforward manner. He didn't respond about whether he'd left on good terms or not, and he failed to give any compelling reason why he hadn't warned them about his connection to the cliff pack before now. Her eyes slid dangerously to Chusi at his flank—the boy must be emboldened to be vague and difficult by the show of camaraderie, which only made Wylla's blood churn into a slow boil. She simmered for now, and her lips pulled back over an unamused grimace.

Arrille was hiding too many things.

"Remember who your leader is," she warned in a growl, jabbing her nose in Caiaphas' direction. "It's not her. I asked you a question, don't bullshit me." With a huff, she drew back her head and continued, "I want the whole story," Wylla clenched her teeth, stalking forward another step to invade his personal space in a show of authority and threat. "And when you're done telling it, I want you to go get that thing off your neck. Don't dare step foot in the grotto until it's gone." Whatever it was, it was potentially dangerous. She wouldn't have their precious grotto contaminated by it. "And if those cliff wolves come for you," she finished, pulling back her whiskers and bringing her lips within an inch of Arrille's nose, "you'll answer for it, alone. I won't have my pack harmed for your stupid choices."
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Wylla - March 11, 2018, 08:45 AM