The Sunspire Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"And where did that dream go?" Wraen asked, because in Maia's case childhood aspirations were actually achievable. Female fighter was not such an unattainable goal - lots of practice and training and her sister would be terror from this valley to the next. Wraen on the other hand had wanted to be a fairy queen, unicorn, a dragon or a witch at least, but was still waiting for her Hogwarts letter.

"You are still young and you have the best teacher around - Terance has been in more scuffles and battles than any one of us. Just look at his handsome scarred self!" she admired her brother for his bravery, but thought that he could have avoided many of the injuries by avoiding a fight and not jumping straight in the middle of it. 

"Plus, he has an obligation to you as an older brother - he can't say no to you," she added with a sly grin. "Which knights? I remember the one about that wayward fellow, who fought odd things and was not right in the head," funny, how memory worked. While dragon stories were her favorites, she could not recall any of the knights that had been featured in them. Probably because she was always on the side of the scaled, fire-breathing beasts and thought them wronged by most of the fairy-tales.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry? - by Wraen - July 18, 2018, 02:33 PM