The Sunspire Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen positively loved the story and, especially, since this was an entirely new one, something Osprey might have told her younger siblings, when she had been gone already. She enjoyed not only the plot and wisdom, but the way Maia's opinions and commentaries made it lighter, more real and funnier. She let her self chuckle, when it was remarked that "deer get the short end of the stick, being a meal" or "why he thought askin a duck would go any better I do not know" and she was grinning, when it got to the encounter with the fox, who had outsmarted the nasty dragon.

And, when the tale came to an end, Wraen sighed happily: "This was absolutely amazing - we should do it more often." As she said this, she suddenly realized she missed her mom dearly and would give a lot to have a chance to be in her company again. "Care for a nap?" she asked her sister. 

Fade out in your next post and shall we have a new one? I adore Maia and I will want to hear another story with her commentary. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry? - by Wraen - August 11, 2018, 07:04 AM