Serpent Lake Mother Is Gone
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Ever since meeting the I-am-not-a-coyote-I-am-wolf Coelho, Wraen was more tolerant of the little canids her packmate was related to than before. Naturally, she would attack and chase away anyone she found stealing from her caches, but otherwise - out of respect for her little friend - she left them alone. 

And was interested in them as well.

Because to Wraen these wolf-yotes/coywolfies seemed as a race of their own - a bit like pixies, dwarves and elves from the fairy tales. And if one's tale could be interesting and personality - enjoyable, who knew, what others were like. Therefore - when she spotted the scrawny fellow (or lass, it was hard to tell from the distance) quelching it's thirst by the lake, she approached a little too hastily. First - thinking that this might be Coelho, and after coming near enough, realizing that it was entirely a different being though similar. 

"Hey," she greeted the other and then went over to the source of water herself to have a drink. It had been a hot day after all. The stranger did not seem to be all that talkative, therefore Wraen did not press on further. She had her drink and ran away.
Messages In This Thread
Mother Is Gone - by Secret - August 12, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Mother Is Gone - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:21 AM