Moonspear From now on
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra grinned at the eager Sebastian, finding his excitement endearing. He loved her cousin, and she supposed that was all she could want for Andalusia. The grey figure of Revui came into view, and Hydra observed him behind the massive figure of Sebastian. Her hackles lifted as she stepped into view, and he settled in the slightest. I meant it when we said we are protective of our own, she said with mirth, and Hydra's own tail lifted authoritatively as she stared at her brother. Revui, meet Sebastian; he will be joining us, her head turned toward Sebastian. This is Revui, my little brother, she introduced. One ear remained toward Revui as she introduced the large, bulky boy. Her blue eyes sought Arcturus, who she was disappointed not to see. 

But she was pleased to see Revui. Manning the borders, an intimidating and threatening bearing. She trusted he made good on that snarl many a time. There was a proud glint in her eye as her gaze fell back to him. Her head lifted as she called for her @Amekaze; Lyra and Alya were approaching in the far distance. Hydra had brought her home, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
From now on - by Sebastian - November 01, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: From now on - by Revui (Ghost) - November 01, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: From now on - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: From now on - by Amekaze - November 04, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: From now on - by Sebastian - November 11, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: From now on - by Amekaze - November 23, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: From now on - by Revui (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 05:56 PM