Big Salmon Lake gwaed
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had sought her golden prince as soon as she was able. Knowing Andalusia was an able medic, along with Speedy, Hydra brought @Lyra with her. There was much Hydra needed to ascertain once she found him, but first was to make sure he was safe. She headed toward Blackfeather Woods with the motive to kill first, ask questions later. The path to Llewellyn would be she and her sister's veritable red carpet event. Whatever it took. She needed two, at the end of this all: he, and the bastard Titmouse—

She thought too soon. Shuddering alongside the Lake was a sorry picture of the man she knew, and Hydra gestured toward Lyra, who made her way to his side quicker than she. The Beta, for her own part, stopped completely. She looked to @Arcturus, and to @Revui. Smell him, and if you catch wind of any wearing such a scent in this territory, alert me—like so— she paused and made a noise for them to utilize, something base enough for Revui to know to mimic (the sound was boarish, so the enemy might believe they might have heard wildlife as opposed to wolf) and kill them, she commanded. She would join them in their efforts upon reception of the noise. The territory they were in was not so large as for her to miss it. A glance to @Alya let her know she wanted her to supervise them, but remain close...

Her gaze shifted. As she looked upon her packmate, she could not help but wonder if it was truly this easy to happen upon him so. Was this an ambush? Hydra's nose lifted to sniff at the wind before she trotted toward the battered man, licking her chops.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 02, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: gwaed - by Lyra - November 03, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 03, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 10, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - December 01, 2018, 10:40 PM