Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard movement, though could not ascertain from where. Her ears cupped forward, and then one cupped toward the right when she assessed that the potential threat was not in that direction. Hearing nothing from there, Hydra was quick to stealthily dart into the shadows the conifers and shrubs gathered there provided... 

And she watched, intent. Intent enough, it seemed, to nearly miss the presence of someone behind her; she whipped around, face warped into a mute snarl that meant the wolf that had approached would shortly meet their end. But it was Terance, she recognized, and Hydra's expression shifted into one of composed neutrality... first, though, to ensure there was no other threat— 

She turned on her heel, ears pricked when a lumbering bear broke into the small clearing, easily working through whatever was in its path. Hydra crouched, not keen on taking on such a beast , when it looked into their direction and she saw that this was no bear, but a wolf (@Ikkalrok). She had never seen a wolf with such a stature before; her father, who was large, did not seem to compare to this thickly-furred... thing. He was handsome—no, wait, she? Hideous, unsightly woman... but if the other recognized their presence, they did not acknowledge it all, and left the scene as quickly as they had entered it. 

Hydra looked back toward Terance, rising to her full height again, and explained: cougars seem to like this territory. I wasn't sure what that might have been... or you, actually, she admitted. Not his best move, approaching him from the back, but she had never considered Terance to be particularly bright. Well, she was not here to measure wits or even make him feel bad for his wrongdoings... for once, she had called to him, something she had yet to do since his departure. 

Titmouse is alive. He naturally runs with Blackfeather Woods now, apparently. He has stolen a packwolf, not of Moonspear... but I will give him no opportunities to take anything else, be it a life, or a captive. I intend to kill him, once I catch him, she informed, her voice steady, but I imagine he must know many want his head by now, and he will do what he must to not be found. If you find him before I do, she licks her chops, before continuing levelly: Would you kill him? And bring me his head, because she could not leave anything to chance any longer.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM