Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You can propose the name change to Wildfire, I am sure she will take your idea in consideration," Wraen replied with a smile, but then he came up with a different offer. What if they name the place themselves? "I dunno," she shrugged. "I don't share the quarters here, so it does not really matter, what is it called."

"Oh, Maia is even better. She is The Wizard from the stories,"
 she told him, pride evident in her tone. There was no doubt that she loved her sister dearly. "Well, I doubt that, when Wildfire decided this to be a communal den, she took in account that someone is going to snore. So, I think that it was better, if we looked for a plan B, in case you get kicked out of here for being too loud during your sleep," she said, her voice half-serious, because she had not the slightest idea, how deep was Wildfire's or anyone else's sleep.

"Let's find you another den, in case the worst scenario plays out and you are left to freeze during the night?" she offered. House-hunting should be fun.
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 27, 2019, 02:10 PM