Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The scent called to Hydra, whose own heat had not yet ended. It was her instinct in which bid that she follow, though she did not slink and hide. It was perhaps Speedy's own distractions that caused her to not notice herself being trailed, though in truth Hydra had caught onto the scent late and so it was not as though the woman was directly behind her. 

The heat of Speedy could not last. 

Hydra was determined, each and every step ridden with dogged-intent. Speedy could not do what Zafina had done and be bred by some stranger. Worse yet, someone who was not. Dirge might catch wind, and she knew her own scent caused other men, her own family, to act more than strangely. There was two reasons Hydra was here: to protect Speedy, and to protect herself. No matter who begot the she-wolf cubs, Hydra would never have them, nor would her mother. 

In fact, every opportunity that came to her she would likely try to kill them. 

Speedy did not deserve that. Why should it come to that at all? Prevention was key; and Hydra came with that in mind. Her own heat had yet to end, and Hydra moved with a dominant swagger. Concern was written on her features as Hydra murmured with conviction: you are in season, like me. You should return to Moonspear at once, Hydra moved to nip at the others hip in an effort to stress and worry her, feeling in her bones such a thing would cut the others heat short. 

I saw AW, but, if I am not welcome, poke me and I will delete >)
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 07:16 PM