Ravensblood Forest The one that will occasionally openly steal babies
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
astara’s arrival went unnoticed save for the flick of one ear. she was a welcome presence, but for now, the boy commanded all of merrick’s attention. 
he was addressed with a cool, mature familiarity that he did not expect from one so young; it thrilled him, and he dropped the pretense of trying to lure the child forth with insipid things. holding the young hazel  stare, merrick let his lips curve in a faint smile and stepped from cover as if he had been waiting for the boy to notice him.
”i know,” he told the child, opting to play along for now, though he did not understand the situation. it added a tantalizing edge, merrick decided: the prospect of being found out. choosing not to approach for now, he nodded sagely, pleased with his speech, how it was hoarse but not much as to be unbearable. ”she sent me to find you.” 
the boy was an intelligent sort; best not to overstep the flimsy boundaries of the game, as he did not know if this mother would suddenly burst upon them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The one that will occasionally openly steal babies - by Merrick - July 14, 2019, 09:52 PM