Golden Glade Guards! Guards!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
Set on 21st July. Right after this thread - https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=35788 . Leadership or anyone close: @Raven , @Quixote , @Rannoch , @Liffey . The thread does not need to be long.

Wraen was so relieved to get away from Colt that she put that extra energy in running as fast as she could. For a moment there she considered going right through the bog, but bad previous experience with such places deterred her from doing so. Though a longer route, the Cedar Sweep turned out to be pleasant enough for a spring and in no time at all she had reached the place, which marked the beginning of Frosthawk claim. 

She stopped there, regained her breath, then tipped her head and howled for anyone of the leadership. -Firebirds need help!-
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She was taking a much-needed break from Mom DutyTM when the call came to her ears, and its meaning was clear as well as urgent -- Firebirds needed help. A cold sensation welled up in her belly as she immediately took off to meet the one who'd sent up the call, fleet paws carrying her like a shadowed blur through the lively trunks of her forest.

When she arrived, she was a little breathless as she spied Wraen standing near the fringes of her claim. The she-wolf looked stressed, which ticked her heartbeat up a notch. What had happened? "Wraen," she greeted as she slowed, panting hard from the exertion. Boy, was she out of shape after her pregnancy. "What's going on?"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Thank, God, someone came right away and much to Wraen's relief it was the famed healer herself. This saved time and by far was the best thing that could have happened. "Colt got attacked and was seriously injured by... Kiwi on the borders," she explained. "Eljay and Finley is with him, he was barely conscious, when I left and if you could come right away or - I don't know - give any stuff that could help him now, it would be greatly appreciated," she looked hopefully at the other leader, pleading to have more luck granted.

Whichever agreement they came to remains unresolved.

Seeing as Colt died on 22nd August, I will archive this.