Moonspear I've seen this room, I've walked this floor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra could not sense his distaste toward the subject she sought to educate him, but even if she had she likely would have ignored it in favor of what she felt he should know. For Hydra, she must feel as though he were competent enough in the craft of defending her cubs should something ever transpire and she not be there and he was. She also wanted to be certain he could protect her sister; if children was something they someday desired together, Alya was a woman who would likely tempt the attention of men who would fight for her. At least with her help, he could defend their union. 

The Queen considered a moment. Go with your instincts this time around, she decided. I will tell you what to work on and how to approach it from there. You might think too much about it otherwise, and sometimes our instincts can guide us to the appropriate reaction, she finished with a wave of her tail and then inquired: are you ready?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 25, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 03, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 16, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - November 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - December 24, 2019, 06:04 AM