Cedar Sweep ursine
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Mo?" Bronco asked. He liked it better than Moonshine, and he couldn't imagine calling her something like "Moo," even though he had no idea what a cow even was. "I'll call you Mo. It sounds way cooler," He said. He didn't intend it as an insult, or to insinuate that he thought 'Moonshine" was uncool at all, but he also wasn't very good at wording things so that others wouldn't be offended by something he implied. 

He looked down at his own vague reflection in the water, and then turned his nose to see Mo's, not too far away. "My Ma. She taught me this kind of stuff," He said with a shrug, intending to make it seem like his Mom wasn't terribly cool- nor did he want to talk about her. He continued to move along the bank of the stream, until there was a little nook where the waters were slow, and a pool that looked deep enough that he'd be able to swim in it if he tried. There was a bit of algae and grass underneath the water, which were also good signs, as he figured that those were the kinds of things that fish ate. They were herbivores, right? "Here's good." He said, and he waded in slowly. He gestured that she should wade in, as well. Tiny little minnows swam away from his feet. "See? Them're the babies. If there's babies here, there's gonna be adults too."
Messages In This Thread
ursine - by Moony - September 03, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: ursine - by RIP Bronco - September 05, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: ursine - by Moony - September 10, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: ursine - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: ursine - by Moony - September 14, 2019, 06:10 AM
RE: ursine - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: ursine - by Moony - September 25, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: ursine - by RIP Bronco - October 02, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: ursine - by Moony - October 08, 2019, 03:20 AM
RE: ursine - by RIP Bronco - October 23, 2019, 09:07 PM