Wapun Meadow No Admittance (Except on party business!)
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick was not left alone; he was taunted. the dead weight of indra shifted beneath him as he rose to guard her with the pillars of his legs, bristling with a murderous luster as the bird continued its brazen assaults.
it was the way of things, he knew, but merrick could not let his mother sour in the belly of such a filthy creature. there were still things to do, to say. 
the ground heaved, spilling the boy to the cold earth alongside the corpse that had once been indra. silently he gazed upon her, eyeing her flanks as if waiting for them to suddenly rise once more.
”listen, you thing,” he snarled, infuriated that he must end his vigil earlier than he would have preferred. ”can you understand me?”
Messages In This Thread
No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 04, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 08, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 15, 2019, 01:07 PM