Meadowlark Prairie i watch the colored animals across the floor
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"i have been to hell and back," the boy groaned, slumping to earth before he looked to astara again. his nightshade; surely she would look upon him with favor, and drive away the lingering cobwebs of the dark man's death.
he saw something altogether unwelcome there — merrick stared at the girl a long moment, swiftly growing defensive. 
fern; he caught her scent upon himself and scowled toward astara. "what of it?" the boy snapped, haggard, hungry.
"she was a hunt. you ... you have all of it! you've got my heart, you've got my mind."
here he leapt up, pacing in a tightly frenzied semicircle. "you've got my cock too, whenever you'd like. just you," merrick spat, and then was immediately contrite, downcast as he slunk back to beg the shadow's forgiveness. 
"i killed again, while i was out. but it wasn't ... it wasn't the same. i killed him before he killed me," the boy whispered, staring off at nothing.
Messages In This Thread
i watch the colored animals across the floor - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i watch the colored animals across the floor - by Merrick - October 11, 2019, 05:57 PM